- Practice Groups
- About TLS
Investigations: Will They Ever Be the Same Again? The View of the Horizon from In-House
The COVID-19 crisis has forced businesses to adapt to new challenges with an obvious and direct impact on how investigations are conducted.
For some organisations who have conducted remote investigations, the impact of COVID-19 has brought minimal disruption to their ability to conduct internal investigations in an effective manner. For others, less familiar with conducting investigations remotely, it has presented new challenges and an opportunity to consider how their existing approach to investigations may need to be adapted. Whilst it may be possible for some organisations to delay conducting investigations until lockdown ends, there are risks associated with delaying matters indefinitely.
This webinar discussed some key factors for consideration when conducting remote investigations.
For more information on this webinar or how TLS can support your remote investigation, please fill out the form on this page and someone will get back to you.
- Daniel Meyers: President of Consulting & Information Governance, TLS
- Pam Shearing: Director & Solicitor, Fulcrum Chambers Ltd
- Gareth Glass: Senior Investigations Manager, British American Tobacco (BAT)
- Raina Verma: Manager, Financial Crimes, Bank of Fujairah
- Barbara Petitti: Ethics & Compliance Officer, Alstom
- Mikolaj Rotkowski: EMEA Regional Compliance Manager & Global Lead Investigator, Hitachi Vantara