- Practice Groups
- About TLS
Streamlined Data Governance,
Risk Management, and Compliance
Reduce Administrative Burdens
TLS moves your cyber security efforts upstream. We locate and clean out unstructured data with no value but inherent risk, such as PII, to minimize exposure. Our data technologists also help identify data that has value or legal requirements for retention so that, should a breach or litigation occur, you're protected and prepared.
Reduce Data Footprint
No matter the size or location of your data, Introspec helps you understand your data and completely streamline your privacy program. Our platform securely automates workflows, such as DSAR, and the interactive GRC dashboard quantifies risk across global and domestic business operations.
Reduce Overall Spend
Data storage costs are on the rise, and "hoarding" data amplifies your risk of security threats, privacy breaches, and runaway litigation spend. By disposing of redundant, obsolete, and trivial data (ROT), deduplicating data across your IT infrastructure, and remediating end-of-retention lifecycle data, TLS helps you prevent and prepare while significantly cutting down your data management costs.
E-Discovery and Investigations
- Collect and preserve data
- Execute internal investigations
- Filter, search, and a​pply analytics
- Implement litigation holds and respond to FOIA requests
Data Privacy and Security
- Manage data subject access requests
- Automate PII/PHI and redactions
- Identify and protect trade secrets
- Inventory and map your data
Document Retention and Archiving
- Automate retention periods
- Preserve data and implement litigation holds
- Archive legacy data
- Implement records and information management policies
- Dispose of redundant, obsolete, and trivial data (ROT)
- Deduplicate across d​ata sources
- Remediate end-of-retention lifecycle data
- Perform pre-migration data “spring cleaning"